Sunday, September 14, 2008

Community Awarness

I am not for sure if the general public really understands what is going on with our property values and such. I get calls all the time asking "Can I do a short sale"? "What is a short sale"? "Can I buy a home on a land contract"? Financing has become near impossible to get unless you have perfect credit and money down, but there are still some options. There is no more "0" down loans or seller paid concessions. We are trying to find what little government programs are left if any. So what are your options? Along with Wells Fargo I am offering a Community Awareness meeting to answer these questions. It is free and it is just to let you know what is really going on and to answer questions. It will be held at the Dearborn Adult Center , Thursday Oct 16th at 6:00 p.m.

No comments: